Meet Your Attorney
Our Bossier City & Shreveport Personal Injury Lawyer
Joseph A. Gregorio is an experienced personal injury attorney based in Bossier City, Louisiana. Attorney Gregorio is a graduate of Tulane University School of Law and began his legal career in 1992 as a law clerk for the Second Circuit Court of Appeal for the State of Louisiana. For more than 30 years, he has been practicing personal injury law and litigation.
Attorney Gregorio served as a prosecutor for the Bossier Webster District Attorney's office from 1994 to 2008, prosecuting misdemeanor and felony crimes, including DWI/DUI, illegal and prescription drug crimes, white-collar crimes, internet crimes, and violent crimes.
Now, at Joseph A. Gregorio, A Professional Law Firm, Attorney Gregorio represents injured victims and the families of those wrongfully killed in a variety of personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Regardless of the complexity of your claim or the severity of your injuries, Attorney Gregorio can help you understand all of your legal rights and options and pursue the best course of action in recovering the maximum compensation you are owed.
Bringing Legal Knowledge & Aggressive Determination to Every Case
Attorney Gregorio is dedicated to representing victims of personal injuries who have suffered due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another individual, entity, or corporation. Many personal injury battles are fought against large insurance companies that employ attorneys skilled at discouraging you from receiving the compensation and coverage you are entitled to. Attorney Gregorio brings the legal knowledge and aggressive determination needed to ensure you get the thorough representation you deserve. His objective guidance through the process will enable you to make clear decisions and understand your options for the best possible outcome.
Attorney Gregorio is licensed to practice law in:
- All Louisiana State Courts and City Courts
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeal, Fifth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Attorney Gregorio has solid track record for success and his dedication has earned him distinguished honor from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ for ethical standards and legal ability. He has been named among Shreveport-Bossier’s “2014 – 2018 Top Attorneys” by SB Magazine and a “2015 – 2018 Top Lawyer of Louisiana” by The Times-Picayune.
- Tulane University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- Louisiana Tech University – B.S. Accounting
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Bossier Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Louisiana State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
Awards & Accolades
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named among the “2014 – 2018 Top Attorneys” by SB Magazine
- Named a “2015 – 2018 Top Lawyer of Louisiana” by The Times-Picayune
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list, 2015 – 2018